Monday, April 9, 2007

Should Sachin retire

Everyone seems to have an opinion about whether Sachin should retire. Well I do too :)

But what I find amusing is the guys who choose to say that. We find current Australian players stating that. Well ofcourse I would, if I was in their shoe. Here is an easy wicket. Just come and bowl full speed or should I say, chuck full speed and the master blaster will be out. Indians seldom know how to play under pressure and their demi-god is out, so life is easy for them.

Hey Aussies, I have news for you, with the current team setup, even if Sachin was dropped we will have more useless mumbaikars so no worries. The dream team is something of the past. Can someone explain what is Shastri doing as a coach? Why Dinesh Kaarthik was not included in the team? What is bhajji doing in the team? Well if you know the answer to the question you are smarter than I....

No comments: